We Tried The Bean Boozled Challenge !

9:06 PM



Hi guys ! Last Monday me and Amani finally did the Bean Boozled Challenge. This challenge is not a new thing but we glad we tried it. We're kind of scared to try it at first but we're cool about it then.




Here's a video of it ! Just took me a day to edit this. You guys can watch it in HD.  Click CC for English subs. Tell me what you think of this video on the comment section there. 

Happy watching ! 😀









You Might Also Like

3 komen

  1. I have never heard of this. Gonna watch it then.

    // afifahaddnan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally unrelated but your makeup is so on point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahahahaha tengok sampai habis XD patut suruh adik Misaki try benda ni nanti XD ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate to have your thoughts here ! :)

Like us on Facebook

Instagram