#MYCyberSale : My First Online Shopping with Hermo.my

6:21 PM



Hi folks


#MYCyberSale is gettin' so crazy, pretty intense and ... it's already over. More like Black Friday in Malaysia (only it happens online) So this time I did a little damage on hermo.my

In case you aren't familiar with hermo.my, it's an online shopping where you can browse skincares, makeup, bath products and anything related to it -- mostly with affordable prices. 


Okay let's just see what I got.


I only had eyes on these two products then ! I am so excited now that I got them on my hands.


I know this aloe vera gel is not something new because it's quite famous. I've tried one from Natural Republic but I think I'm gonna try out from The Face Shop this time:)


Then I got myself a scrub .... more like another scrub. I had one already but the urge to try this one from Skin Food is so damn high. I just can't help myself. 


Got this cute card.


...... and this really special one. An air pack.



The Face Shop : Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel
Price : RM21.90
RM15.00
Skinfood : Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
Price : RM44.00 
RM19.00

Who wouldn't buy it with such that price. Okay that deal is over actually haha it only happens only on that day but I manage to bought them. Anyway, I will absolutely do some review of these later. 

BYE !


You Might Also Like

6 komen

  1. Wow, murahnya! Rugi pulakk tak join hritu. Ni sbb kes tak dpt gaji lah nii. aaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murahnyaaaaa jeju Aleo fresh tu ! *crying

    ReplyDelete
  3. haritu dah nak beli but tangguh tanggguh. sekarang dah habis sale kan? cries an oceann

    ReplyDelete
  4. @AinAthirah Anuar Yeap ! Taktau mana lagi nak dapat harga macam tu lepasni :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. @hazwani yusof dah habis dah. But boleh check kat hermo sometimes kot ada sale lagi :)

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate to have your thoughts here ! :)