My Film Collection #1 : Testing

10:36 PM


Hi ! 


Let's just straight to the point. So last year a sis would like to try a disposable camera for the first time ever because .. some stuffs. These were all from last year, but I got it developed months ago. I took a lot of unimportant and boring photos for this first time, hope y'all okay with it hehe



That's kinda more like sis minus the bold brows. This year sis got no acne on the forehead and that red cheeks 😑










I always have this fetish interest with dark, grainy, imperfect photos but that's just me. Anyways ... better shoot your photo during daylight or under best lighting to expect the best outcome. You don't wanna be dissapointed when receiving your photos don't u.








I am using Fujifilm Simple Ace disposable camera which only costs RM40 - RM50 something. Also I still got a film collection from Malacca months ago which I still didn't get it develop. 

p/s : Thinking about getting a cheap camera film next time. 



You Might Also Like

10 komen

  1. the camera looks nice tho, macam ada effect filter <3 love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Macam ada effect but surprisingly it came straight from the cam ! Hehe

      Delete
  2. whoa cool sangat dia punya tone colour. festaim tau pasal disposable camera ni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nak develope film ni sis hantar kedai buat ke? Cantik betul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup ! Hantar kedai. But tak banyak yang boleh scan cecantik. I only know bout 2-3 shops that can do that around Selangor/KL

      Delete

I would really appreciate to have your thoughts here ! :)